Find out more about Customer Experience Management Software
What is Customer Experience Management Software?
Customer experience management software (CEM) assists a company to track and organize all interactions with their clients throughout the customer lifecycle. The solution helps to optimize client interactions and build their loyalty. To manage the customer experience, companies need to devise strategies that encompass all customer interactions.
CEM software offers businesses an all-round view of customers with integrated, up-to-date data on their accounts and profiles. Customer experiences include interactions through conventional channels such as live chat, phone calls, and website purchases as well as text and social media. The emergence of new communication channels and touch points has made CEM a complex process.
Most Popular Customer Experience Management Software
Best Customer Experience Management Software
How To Choose The Best Customer Experience Management Software
Customer experience management (CEM) software is an invaluable tool that companies can utilize to build profitable long-term relationships with their customers. However, how do you select the best customer experience management software solution given the plethora of apps out there? To help you, we give you this guide which details the features and elements you should look for.
Get to know each product with free trial
We advise you to start your search for the best customer experience management software by trying out the features of leading apps. You can do this by registering for the free trials of these systems. Visit the websites of these popular CEM software solutions to find out if there is a free trial you can use: Qubit, Qualtrics, MindTouch, Satmetrix, and Clarabridge.
- Startups, small businesses, and medium-sized companies can use CEM software to get actionable insights from customer data.
- Large enterprises and multi-level organizations can also utilize this type of solution to build customer loyalty.
What are Examples of Customer Experience Management Software?
- Qubit: Qubit provides a blank canvas for companies to deliver their big ideas. They can win and retain their best customers through persuasive personalization.
- Qualtrics: Qualtrics enables you to capture customer, product, brand, and employee experience insights in one place. Plus, you can track, respond to, and improve every interaction along the customer journey.
- MindTouch: A cloud software that offers self-service customer experiences. It helps to increase web traffic, build customer success, and enhance engagement with your brand.
- Satmetrix: This app combines technology, data, and expertise to deliver CEM success. Companies can use it to measure, manage, and enhance performance and customer retention.
- Clarabridge: This software is used by hundreds of top brands to understand and improve their customer experience. With this app, you can listen everywhere, analyze everything, and engage everyone.
Types of Customer Experience Management Software
CEM software can be placed into the following categories based on their approach to improving the customer experience:
- A/B testing and personalization: Top vendors include Evergage, Qubit, and Oracle Maxymiser
- In-page web analytics: Leading vendors are IBM Tealeaf and ClickTale
- Content management: Top providers are MindTouch, Magnolia V5+, and Adobe Experience Manager
- Help desk/self-service: Leading apps are Zendesk and Oracle Service Cloud
- Survey and form building: Popular solutions are Satmetrix and Qualtrics
Key Features of Customer Experience Management Software
- Customer management: You can easily view and track customer details and quickly access info on customer issues. Leading CEM solutions offer a full company and contacts database.
- Ticket management: This feature offers visibility into all customer tickets and helps you to prevent issues slipping through the cracks. Plus, you get customizable automations and ticket routing as well as conditional custom fields.
- Products and inventory: Includes an integrated product database for easy tracking. You can see what products/versions customers have as well as associate products with customers and contacts. In addition, you can track customer issues by product and link feature requests and bugs to tickets.
- Collaboration and teamwork: You can collaborate easily with your team members using internal communication tools and shared calendar with task assignment details.
- Robust integrations: Seamless integrations with popular business systems eliminate duplication of effort. You can improve collaboration and productivity across teams. Integrate the CEM software with CRM, developer tools, and other business apps. Make use of the API to integrate with internal systems.
- Customer self-service: Customers can get answers 24/7 by using the Wiki, community forums, and knowledge base.
- Reporting and analytics: The reporting feature places business intelligence at your fingertips. CEM software offer detailed metrics for real time customer insights.
Benefits of Customer Experience Management Software
- Minimize customer churn: Your competitors are constantly wooing your customers with better offers and prices. CEM software helps you to understand your customers’ needs and provide a delightful experience that will make them stay with you for a long time.
- Enhance customer satisfaction: With the CEM software you can make your customers happy and loyal to your brand. They will stick with you even if your competitors offer cheaper prices.
- Get business referrals and brand evangelists: Research reveals that companies that invest in customer experience get rewarded with higher customer satisfaction and referral rates. Use CEM software to turn your loyal customers into brand evangelists.
- Create a different customer experience: Create an amazing experience your customers will never forget so that they will keep returning for more. Differentiate your customer service from the humdrum ones offered by most companies.
Internet of Things (IoT)
IoT is expected to connect all the products and devices of companies. This will provide advantages such as greater access to data which businesses can use to personalize customer experience. Plus, improved user experiences will benefit customers. The challenge for vendors is to make IoT devices more secure.
Chatbots for self-service
Most customers do not wish to wait for a long time to get answers. To address this issue, companies are using chatbots for communication and to customize the user experience. Chatbots offer a direct communication channel with a company. Plus, they can make logical decisions about customer needs based on their recorded actions. Finally, they can help to save money as they address customer queries at a reduced cost per contact.
Consistent customer experience
Research shows that customers are not bothered about singular touchpoints but rather give importance to cumulative experiences over multiple channels and touchpoints. Therefore, businesses need to concentrate on the entire customer journey and not just individual experiences. They should empower their marketing, sales, and support teams to collaborate together to offer a unified and consistent customer experience.
Using the right technology
To deliver personalized experiences, you need to use the right technology. Start by being clear about the type of experience you wish to provide. Then, find the technology to make the experience better and more efficient. Small businesses can use basic customer satisfaction software and email marketing solutions. Larger enterprises can explore the advanced suites offered by leading vendors such as SAS, IBM, Adobe, Salesforce, and Oracle.
List of Customer Experience Management Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
Our review platform uses our unique SmartScore™ mode to gather information about all the products in the Customer Experience Management Software category in orded to help you pick the best possible service. It pays attention to the following aspects: main features, collaboration features, custom elements, integration, simplicity, help & support, how secure a software is, support for smartphones and tablets, scores in other media. At the moment, Yotpo is the leader in this category and we gave it the highest score in our tests. After detailed evaluation it had the best results among its competitors and we strongly suggest that you consider it as one of the choices for your needs.
User Satisfaction Read More
A summary of total user satisfaction with the solutions in our Customer Experience Management Software category evaluated with our unique algorythm that finds client reviews, comments and opinions across a wide set of social media platforms in order to help you make an informed buying decision.
Pricing Read More
Each vendor in the Customer Experience Management Software category will provide a different group of pricing plans for its app and every package will include a unique group of elements. Below we list the general pricing for the most affordable plan provided for each service. Keep in mind that advanced features may cost extra.
Devices Supported Read More
An overview of what kind of devices and operating systems are supported by these B2B solutions in the Customer Experience Management Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Learn which languages and countries are served by the popular B2B apps in the Customer Experience Management Software category, including solutions designed for international markets and prepared for multi-cultural teams of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Examine what pricing packages are provided by the vendors in the Customer Experience Management Software category to see which one suits your business needs and expenses best. Be aware that specific solutions can offer free or freemium accounts for you to try out first.
Customer Types Read More
An overview of which types of clients a given B2B platform in the Customer Experience Management Software category provides for, from small businesses and non-profits to large enterprises.
Deployment Read More
An overview of what styles of service deployement are offered by every B2B vendor in the Customer Experience Management Software category. Even though the majority of modern SaaS services are cloud-based some solutions may offer an on-site deployment model too.